for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Friday, June 18, 2010

Whimsical weekend...

Since I am in a whimsical mood today, I think this image really sums up how I feel and nice way to end the week!

I am looking forward to a weekend of sleep, a fun brunch with friends and a Sunday cycle (ok the Sunday cycling should be interesting since I really haven't cycled in a while and have decided to cycle around Cambodia!).

Anyway all enjoy your weekends! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails