for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Monday, June 21, 2010

Matt Blatt Sale!!!

Woohoo I love when Matt Blatt goes on Sale... here are some of the goodies I want. Matt Blatt makes good design affordable- it is all replica but it is good quality and if you're anything like me it might be a while before I can afford the originals of some of these babies!

Reproduction Tolix Stool by Xavier Pauchard.



Replica Pierre Paulin Orange Slice Chair in Cowhide.



Replica Isamu Noguchi Coffee Table.



And 3 of these please for the kitchen! Replica Mario Mengotti and Sergio Prandina Notte Pendant Lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails