for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday!

Yay it is almost the weekend... I am so looking forward to a relaxing one. I have booked myself a massage and a facial for some pampering tomorrow and of course I start golf on Sunday! I am very excited. I think I might do a quick shop on Sat to make sure I am appropriately attired. I did show my brother what I was thinking of wearing and he said he was safe in the knowledge I wouldn't with this weather! :) But tonight before I do any of that is 'date night' and it is a first date at that! Wish me luck! :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and urge you to check out one of the events for Winter Festival if you're looking for something to do. Or there is always Paddington Markets on Saturday and I had a lovely day last Sunday strolling around the Bondi markets and would highly recommend you drop by to Hi to Sandy at Swell in Bronte for brunch or lunch if you're down that way.

Now I know this is a tease if you are in Sydney like I am but since I am in the mood to really relax this weekend- how nice would this be?



Happy weekends all enjoy whatever you're doing! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails