for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Such a sweet sentiment...

Today Etsy is featuring blue on their home page and one of the products is this limited addition screen print by Mister Rob, I just saw it and I love the design and adore the poem running through...

The text in the print reads,
"I can't forget and I never will you smiled at me and from nothing something came. Now the world is new to me again I will remember still you smiled at me & now I dream a dream of good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails