for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vintage Vogue...

Now I know it is winter and the last thing you are wanting to do is jump into the water, but how stylish are these shots I stumbled on? They are from Vintage Vogue and some are for sale from the Conde Nast Store...


1950s Swimwear:












These last two are my favourites... I would love to get both of these as prints and frame them....

Harpers Bazaar 1950s Photo by Louise Dahl-Wolfe:



Vogue 1963:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails