for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Monday, June 28, 2010

Tag it with love...

I love brown luggage tags- I think my love originated from Paddington Bear as a child and I have never let it go. I have been using them for my own styling for a while now, but I have also been inspired by other blogs use of paper tags in event planning.

Here are some of my favourites...

The following are from the ever amazing Green Wedding Shoes. This is from a wedding in Idaho. I love the pinned in notice board to find your seats and then tied somewhere on the table to know which seat.





From a very cute green wedding... very cute and easily made with a plain tag and cute stamps.



I love these labels from Cori + John’s Sweet Outdoor Wedding... the stationary they used was absolutely divine- so nicely aged and vintage and these unique labels fit perfectly.





Last week Eat Drink Chicposted a lovely D.Y. article on Summer Floral Gift Tags. To check out how to make these amazing tags and T&C's of use please go to Eat Drink Chic to find out more....





They really are cute and make an occasion quite personal. You can pick up some kitsch designs from Kikki K, though really I think they are cute if they are simply made from old brown luggage tags and string- all you then need are cute rubber stamps and you get a great handmade rustic feel. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails