for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stop Press!

Viv over at Ish and Chi just posted the most amazing discovery of custom vintage bikes from Papillionaire in Melbourne and they post all over the world!

Now for all those who love me and are dying to show it... I would love you forever if you found it in your heart to give me...





Now i don't mind it in powdered duck egg blue (Maya for when you buy), with cream tyres but if you wouldn't mind asking if they could stretch to cream body that would be lovely. :) xox

P.S and don't be stingy I want the leather seat and grips with wicker basket and chrome carrier... please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails