for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Monday, July 5, 2010

Mad Monday!

Sorry all today's is just a quick one as I have been run off my feet. I promise I will write more for tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am sore on one side from golf (I have though quickly learnt I need a glove for my left hand and to stretch beforehand!) and bruised from ice skating (I was the only one of my friends to fall over as I stupidly went too fast when there was a packed ring- two groups converged in front on me to become and wall and the only place to go was down!). I did however successfully clean out my bedroom- but I will tell you more about that tomorrow.

For now I thought I would show you what I wish my bedroom had turned into overnight.



Alas no amount of redecorating and cleaning had made it so! :)

I am off now- my best friend flew in today and though she is still away up the coast at least for the first time in almost a year she is in the same country... WOOP! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails