for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Friday, July 23, 2010

Just a quick note...

Back to my headless chook routine... isn't it fun? I really hope your day is going better! Can't wait till tonight when it is no more work for a weekend!

But thought I would send a quick note saying I am loving at the moment these Chinese Chippendale Chairs...





How good do they look in this dining room shot from Home Beautiful?



Or this amazing dining room. Love them paired with the arms chairs and of course loving the industrial lights.



From my pink style file- they work so well in this pink and white dining room!



Great for an office chair...



I think the best part is the back in the dramatic colour and the cushion in a fabulous print really gives them their own personality...



It is funny some of these are images from my style files and as I was posting it was like 'Oh wow they were in that shot too'... goes to show I must have liked them for a while now without really realising it! :)

p.s. why doesn't Australia have Jonathon Adler?! So many cool things...

1 comment:

  1. I've seen those chairs around alot, but i STILL LOVE them!! :))))
    I would make them white and put a patterned cushion!

    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails