for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Colour me happy...

After yesterday's post I went on a search to find some colour to put in the house... and have a look at someway of recreating that amazing coastal beach chic...

Reminder of inspiration...



Loving for the dinning room... Anthropologie Mina Tablecloth



With this great plate Paper Pretender also from Anthropologie...



Intermingled with this great plate for colour and texture.... Sliced Persimmon Dinnerware



Loving these glasses! Fleur-De-Lys Tumbler...



I would then put a succulent on the table for a centrepiece...



Then it really feels like it needs this amazing dish to top it off... My pick would definitely be this Snapper and Fennel Tagine!



So to be honest I feel like it is a mix between boho and folk and beach and middle eastern, but isn't that the best way to decorate? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails