for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Friday...

Happy Friday everyone... I have been having massive chocolate cravings this week (and no I am not pregnant! Just cold!) So I am off to buy my ingredients for this amazing desert from Gourmet Traveller. Tonight is a movie with the girls, tomorrow is gallery and dinner with my best friends Mum and Sunday, which I am SO excited about is the Winter Festival and Ice Skating in the park! I hope everyone has something lovely planned and has a great weekend. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails