for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vintage inspried whimsical tablescapes....

I know, I know it's been a while since I posted about my love of vintage but today I was going through my style files and came across a few of these amazing tablescapes and thought I had to share... I love vintage tablescapes, they incorporate everything I love about vintage; delicacy, details, layers, textures & colour.





















Images Brandon Kidd,The Bridal Closet, 100 Layer Cake, Smock Paper, Handful of Treasures & Carter & Cook Event Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails