for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer here I come...

I am off tomorrow to prop for a shoot next week- and normally I get so excited about home ware shopping but I just know I am going to be running around and not really getting to appreciate spending money on fun home wares!

Anyway today was so beautifully warm! It so felt like summer... I am looking at going and getting some great summer clothes and first stop is Camilla Frank, who is the queen of Summer wear!

I am loving....







And this is just stunning!



now I just need an occasion to wear it! :) Anyway I am off to dinner with the girls at a local Thai. YAY! Cam xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails