for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Friday, August 6, 2010

Etsy game...

Ok I was just playing with Etsy shop by colour and this is quite a fun game.

1. Got to: Etsy Shop by Colour
2. Swirl your mouse around the colour pallet close your eyes and where you stop is what you post!

Ok you can tell it is friday and I am slightly bored! :)

Here is mine... I landed on lime! I have left them in order which they came up.

Roller Derby Girl Case



Dragonfly Behavior Chart



Recycled Aluminum/Silver Lime Large Square Bubble Pendant



Personalized Birthday Invitations

2 comments:

  1. hey chicky this is what I landed on...

    http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.143315869.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe that is funny you have the same store as me! Great image too love it! Cam xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails