for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Friday, April 16, 2010

A perfectly twee picnic...

Today's blog combines a few of my loves; handmade, twee & food. I stumbled over this company a while ago and just love it. They are a husband and wife team who have formed 'The Sydney Picnic Co' operating out of Woollahra.

I love the personal attention to detail, the use of their passion; hers in styling and his for good food and produce. Every menu looks delectable and if your looking for a unique way to celebrate your next event or just because you feel like it, please check out their website...

http://sydneypicnic.com.au/





Can you imagine getting to open each of these little brown packages? So cute and delectable! And love the little menu's you get.



Great idea to take to the outdoor cinema's and make it an event or theatre in the park.



YUMMY!!!

Images care of http://sydneypicnic.com.au/

4 comments:

  1. Hellooo there miss!
    Congrats on starting a blog!
    You will love it!
    sal x
    p.s im honoured to be the first on your blog roll ;)

    http://oncedailychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the one that inspired it! So it is only right you should be the first... still learning but loving it and thanks again for the inspiration!

    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just wandered onto your blog, style, sense and proportion, love of colour and an appreciation of what makes the head and heart combine.must get that from your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha I get my love of vintage from both parents, but the car is differently from Dad. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails