for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Swimwear season...

My aim over the next four weeks is to be able to wear this....



And look HOT! :)

I am loving the nautical this year by Jets...







And how chic are these Black and White's that harp back to the elegant days of Hollywood! Loving the high wasted pants... Gorgeous!



On a side note the average Aussie girl buys 3 swimwear pieces a year- where every where in the world averages 1! Time to get into making Aussie Swimmers hey girls? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails