for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Country Wedding!

I am so sorry I have been so slack lately- work has been so busy and unfortunately will be for another month or so. But I have already booked a holiday- YAY! I am off to the amazing Bedarra Island property that I featured here. So excited.

I also got some great news last week that one of my best friends is getting married! So exciting for her and Mr F. They are having a spring wedding in the country (how gorgeous!) and I thought I would give her a little inspiration for cute country weddings.

I love this outdoor setting- great for after the ceremony gathering and before dinner.



And I think adding a touch of personality like these great country boots for the bridesmaids is such a cute idea!




I love this glam barn wedding- so romantic! Those chandeliers are too die for! I also love the keys to find your tables- very cute!







I also love this idea for after the wedding where guests can sit around a fire and enjoy each others company in the country landscape!



This is a gorgeous green barn wedding- A tree makes a lovely back drop for the ceremony whilst all the green in the barn really ties the outdoors to the reception. That candelabra is amazing too- I can image gum leaves all around candles- perfect way to give it a local feel!





I think you could use a lot of really cool rusted materials in a country wedding- I love this old 7 for table numbers.



This is a gorgeous outdoor wedding- Fingers crossed the weather is good- but I love the oranges and yellows and the details in the tables. A good table is made from lots of detail and lots of variation in heights, textures and objects. I love these tables!










So many ideas! All I know is Miss Gill will make a beautiful bride and I wish her every happiness! Cam xox

Images Care of Green Wedding Shoes.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! You can't torture me like this! Where are these wedding? PLEASE let me know! PLEASE!

    Thanks
    Becky
    rebepa333@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these amazing ideas for arranging a country wedding. I have always liked the country side locations as they are very calm and beautiful and also want to have my wedding at such a location. But for now, I’m excited to be attending my best friend’s wedding tomorrow at one of the wonderful Chicago wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smell, the top aroma, the fragrance, the bouquet, the scent, the benefits. It all starts with the appearance and how it combines into a whole, greater experience.
    animal-cookies-og-cookies, is designed with the singular vision to produce world class marijuana products.
    animal-cookies-og-cookies
    Bacio-Gelato
    berner-cookies
    gelato
    animal-cookies-og-cookies
    Bacio-Gelato
    berner-cookies
    gelato
    animal-cookies-og-cookies
    Bacio-Gelato
    berner-cookies
    gelato

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails