for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Living with Orange...

More and more of late I have been obsessed with using orange somewhere in my house... I am thinking for winter I might go and splurge on a new set of cushions and play around with the idea in my living room...

Loving this print by Bucks County Frames. I am definitely thinking this might be a first purchase for the living room...













Love Love Love! Love the runner and adore the stripe!





Hehe cheeky! Bike Love by William Dohman



Images care of Slumber Designs, Unknown and Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails