for the love of vintage, handmade & twee

As a girl I used to spend hours with my mother on the weekends searching through antique auctions and bric a brac stores. As an adult nothing much has changed, only how much I'm allowed to spend! This is my way of sharing my love with people who love good design and pretty little things.



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies who golf...

So I am starting golfing lessons on Sunday. Yay, how much fun! My girlfriend and I are booked in at Northbridge and ready to go. I have been warned to not go O.T.T before I even start and see how I like it but really you know me... I don't think anything is really done till I have gone O.T.T!

So for an outfit I am thinking my girlfriend and I can go dressed like these ladies! I figure at least if we are hopeless we will look good, plus the skirt is so short I am hoping the boys will forgive us if we take 10 hits down the fairway to get to a green as we will be bending over a lot! :)

I also love that bag- very vintage! As one of my guy friends enthusiastically told me he had a set of clubs for me to borrow when I told him I was starting golfing and then proceeded to give me their history dating back to when his dad was a kid- I do believe it will fit the era of my clubs.



Do you think they will let us take a pooch to round it off? xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails